Information We Collect
When you interact with our website, you may choose to provide us with personal information such as:
- Email Address
- Contact Information
- Demographic Information
We also collect non-personal information, which may include:
- Browser Information
- IP Address
- Cookies and Usage Data
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website.
- To monitor the usage of our website.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To respond to your requests, comments, or questions.
- To send you promotional materials, newsletters, and updates if you have opted in to receive them.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings; however, please note that some features of our website may not function correctly without them.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Holiday Care. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
We take data security seriously and implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.